Our new drawing numbers for the raffle are……
If u have any of these numbers please contact kelli via text/ call 319-238-2327 or respond to this message and I will contact u ASAP.
Here is the list of events that will be held for the celebration and times too. Click here for full version of the poster.
We’re happy to announce this service again. Please note that if there is no usage of the shuttle throughout the afternoon, the end time will change to 4 PM.
Important start times for the upcoming celebration. The parade is also downtown starting at the 100 blk of N. Fredrick heading south.
Still accepting team reservations. $50 for a 5 person team + $5 each per team member for event t- shirts.
Two heats will be run at a time beginning at the intersection of South Frederick and 1st St. Two teams going 1/8th mile to the North and two going South.
Bruce Bearinger will be playing near Clete & Connie’s. Food and craft vendors will be in the 10 block of 1st St SW.
HOSPITAL BED RACE RULES
1. Each team must have 5 people to a team who actually race (4 runners & 1 rider).
2. All team members must wear shoes that protect their feet (i.e. tennis shoes).
3. Race course is 1/8th of a mile.
4. Four beds will race at once in a time trial (two beds each heat and two heats at a time). Top 10 times, race in pairs of two, for the single best time.
5. Pushing the bed only, no pulling.
6. All 5 team members must pass the finish line, in contact with the bed, in order to receive a time.
Family-friendly team themes are encouraged.